Media's Lack of Knowledge of Law should be Embarrassing

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Aug 10 11:05:10 PDT 2016

My tweets regarding the latest stupid thing fat boy said to get the
cameras pointing at him (/and the media is making BANK on advertising
due to his words, not a one of which he believes/) had this tenor:

There's no law against suggesting people go hunting politicians
INCLUDING Donald Trump. Beware of an 'incitement' rap, and:

I'd gladly trade a bunch of dead politicians INCLUDING DONALD TRUMP, for
a similar number murdered by police for #WalkingWhileBlack and
#DrivingWhileBlack

Rr