[WAR] Julian Assange: 1,700 Hillary Clinton emails prove she sold weapons to ISIS in Syria

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Aug 7 05:16:03 PDT 2016

War, war, war . . . and more war!

And anyway, what's the problem with a few 10s of thousands of weapons to
moderate child-head chopping wahhabi islamists anyway?!!

Tell me --that--, hey?!!

Bah ... sovereign nations and all that international law shite - just
who do they (anyone who's not the USA) -think- they are?!!!!!
Running elections just like the USA, selling oil just like the USA,
maintaining multi-decade relationships with their Russian partners just
like the USA ...  whoops, ahh, may be not that one - perhaps there's a
problem there... now you just can't go running around for decades
pretending you are national friends with Russia now, can you?

Surely not?

That would be like, treason to the hegemony or something. Well at least
the CIA are professionals at running coups, overturning governments and
all that - never miss a Turkish beat I hear, hint hint, nudge nudge -
but don't go telling anyone now, snigger snigger...

What? "Our" coups are starting to not succeed you tell me? Like, as in,
fail like?

AAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAWWWWWWSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

Guess our last chance for world war 3 is the South China Sea then eh?

(Psst, don't go telling anyone now, heh!)

Julian Assange says “1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection”
proves she sold weapons to ISIS in Syria
http://theduran.com/julian-assange-says-1700-emails-hillary-clintons-collection-proves-sold-weapons-isis-syria/