Quantum entangled-photon Chinese satellite.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 00:48:37 PDT 2016

 From: Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com>
On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 08:10:38PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> >To isolate, I would try throwing one of the photons in a Black Hole.
>> That would be a fascinating experiment!  It would be a way to probe thenature of a black hole.  Generate a stream of entangled photons, >>throw one pair of each into a black hole, and at a varying delay, and see whatthe detection shows.  One problem might be that the photon >>thrown intothe black hole can never be 'detected', at least by conventional means.Would there be a detectable result?  Or just random?
>lol, I was partially joking. AFAICT such experiment can't be made by
> humans in the foreseeable future.

Technological achievement is accelerating, at an accelerating rate!  For homework,listen carefully to a song from Zager and Evans, "In the year 2525". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM
 Last time I listened to it, a few years ago, I noticed that the lyrics which amounted to predictions were occurring at a rate perhaps 100x faster than the lyrics defined them as happening.
Still, Earth probably won't be near a black hole in the foreseeable future...we hope.
              Jim Bell