Quantum entangled-photon Chinese satellite.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:31:15 PDT 2016

On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 17:14:23 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> >> The fucking paper
> >
> > An impressive piece of paper. New Japanese art form?
>
> Hensen et al. (2015) Experimental loophole-free violation of a Bell
> inequality using entangled electron spins separated by 1.3 km
> <https://arxiv.org/pdf/1508.05949v1.pdf>

	Can't you get the schroedinger article about zombie cats? Now
	that might be an interesting read. I'm assuming somebody in
	this list must have privileged access to some sort of
	university archive.

	Meanwhile :

	Schroedinger - What is life - 1944

	http://whatislife.stanford.edu/LoCo_files/What-is-Life.pdf

	I suggest people take a look at the epilogue where he talks
	about free will and determinism, about his budhist creed, and
	how human are actually immortal god...or something like that.