Quantum entangled-photon Chinese satellite.

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Sat Aug 6 01:04:56 PDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 05:09:41PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Next question, can they truly isolate the two entangled photonic wave
> parts? (Not sure if the question makes sense.)

Yesterday I asked something very similar: will photons communicate if
they are on the opposite sides of Earth (or Sun).

To isolate, I would try throwing one of the photons in a Black Hole.

Or "destroy" one of them, but this is close to cheating.

Once again suggest:  someone who understand physics to ask on physics
forum, possibly physics.stackexchange.com.