Quantum entangled-photon Chinese satellite.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Aug 4 23:18:40 PDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 07:19:19AM +0200, Bastiani Fortress wrote:
>    As i can remember, the point was when two particles are entangled,
>    they bear the same quantum state, and they simultaneously shift
>    their states önce either of them is "observed".

And if you 'observe' at the other side, you can determine that the first
side was already observed. Apparently.

Which is 1 bit (perhaps 1/2 a bit) of data transfer.

If this is not the case, then the descriptions on this list so far are
ambiguous to the point of not being interpretable... which would be
unfortunate.

I think someone's gonna have to try explaining again..

--
Free Australia: www.UPMART.org
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.