Quantum entangled-photon Chinese satellite.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:33:02 PDT 2016

On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 16:49:12 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Apparently, that is true.   The tantalizing thing is that SOMETHING
> APPEARS   (information, of some nature) to be transferred between one
> particle and another, distant one, and yet there seems to be no way
> to use that transfer to actually transmit useful FTL

	Which sounds rather absurd no? Either this is ordinary EM
	phenomena that propagate at the so called speed of light, or
	it is something else which could propagate at 'faster than
	light' speed.

	If 'something' is moving at faster than light speed, then some
	information must be being transmitted. If no information is
	being transmitted, then by definition, there's no way to measure
	speed and the claim makes no sense.