Anarchist Bibliography, please? (was Re: Deconstructing an Institutional Slander...)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:00:47 PDT 2016

On Jul 29, 2016 10:36 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         Are you talking about equality before the law? (which logically
entails anarchism btw)

Juan dear,

Instead arguing with you about vocabulary, real meaning of some words or
not, limits of some concepts, gender equality, men and women, storks and
babies, I decided asking for help and avoid a possible gaffe or being
unfair with you.  :P

I was thinking about asking you some suggestions of good anarchist
readings, because I made some searches and  - wow! -  the bibliography is
really huge.  I need some help to separate the wheat from the shaft,
please.  Or a guide "Advanced Anarchism for Dummies".  I know only the baby
steps, sorry.  :(

I asked Steve some suggestions in private, but it's better to ask publicly,
so more people can profit the clues.  Oh, you know, he loves books, uses
cute emoticons and makes oink oink.  He's a good reference for me,
hahaha!!  ;)

Tender kisses for all of you!  <3

Ceci