Who needs social justice?

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Aug 3 18:43:50 PDT 2016

On 08/03/2016 06:01 PM, Zenaan Harkness' link led to this group of words:

> In reality, of course, it is hard to stop cutting throats, and throats
> will be cut left and right, but people have already gotten to the
> point were they perceive thugs as a lesser evil in comparison with
> local "democrats".

I thought he was talking about 'Merica for just a moment...

But I admit I've been feeling a little confused recently... This morning
I thought this lede referred to Turkey:

> Fears grow as military pulled into presidential politics

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/290192-fears-grow-as-military-pulled-into-presidential-politics

But this one clarified:

>  Ex-CIA head fears 'crisis in civil-military relationships' under Trump

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/290225-ex-cia-director-fears-crisis-in-civil-military-relationships-under-trump

It appears the US military like the 'government' just the way it is.

Rr