Pay for Play, Influence Peddling, Tor and Hillary/Russia

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:39:34 PDT 2016

On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 06:28:47 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2016-08-03 at 16:23 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > >
> > > There is a good reason for this: such requests have the potential
> > > to completely overwhelm the Tor network.
> >
> > So sayeth the sooth sayer, blandly parroting Tor Inc propaganda.
>
> Listen, twit,

	Uh oh. Motherfucking shitbag quinn is speaking.

> I work for neither the Tor Project nor the US Government

	The more you deny it, the more you look like a liar.

> There are good technical and ethical reasons to not use
> Tor for BitTorrent data.

	So, we have an american government nazi like quinn vomiting
	nonsense about 'ethics'.

	Hey quinn, why don't you explain what's morally wrong about
	torrents? I understand that you are an american nazi who
	advocates so called 'intelectual property' eh? You want to
	execute people who use their property as they see fit, AND you
	think you have the moral high ground.

	The fuck is a pro IP statist like you doing in a crypto
	anarchist mailing list? Apart from trolling, that is.