Pay for Play, Influence Peddling, Tor and Hillary/Russia

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Aug 3 07:52:40 PDT 2016

On 08/02/2016 09:16 PM, juan wrote:

> 	Tor works exactly as designed. It is a 'honeypot'.

Prove intent if you're going to make that claim.

(Crickets chirping...)

It's a FLAG YOU WAVE that lets them 'kettle' you into a honeypot if your
security is lax.

Which is why I say we need millions of "flag wavers" to assist in the
obscuring process.

No matter the technology. No matter the code. If you are the only person
using it and the government, for whatever reason doesn't want you to,
you're a dead duck eventually.

Rr