metro

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:37:26 PDT 2016

On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 20:15:07 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 1, 2016 7:46 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 01 Aug 2016 22:36:15 +0200
> > rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
> >
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > apparently this is the best way to get the trolls and discourse
> poisoners to come out of the woodwork around here.
> >

> >         Look, it's rysiek! Hi rysiek!
> >
> >         Have you heard the latest news about your beloved tor
> > project?
> Those people are really something eh.
> >
> >         I think this 'community' of 'cypherpunks' would profit
> > greatly by
> hearing your testimony, praise and explanation of your blind trust and
> faith in the tor supreme humanitarians.
>
> Wow!!!  I don't know about metro's code yet, but rysiek's method for
> summon the trolls works well!  :D

	Are you talking about yourself? =)

	Or about rysiek? I mean, what can be more trolling than a
	pentagon apologist* and state apologist* in an allegedly
	'cypherpunk' mailing list?

*like rysiek
*like rysiek

	So go ahead guys, let's hear about tor, bruce schneider, your
	amazing 'coding' that's causing the state to crash down before
	our very eyes!