Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:13:12 PDT 2016

On Jul 31, 2016 8:28 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         So, for people who don't speak spanish : "mal cogida/o" roughly
means "not well fucked", and the idea is that a person who doesn't have
enough sex is whinny and grumpy. Is there an equivalent english
word/expression?

I would like to learn it in English too, please.  "Mal cogida/o" is a very
funny expression and we have two versions of this in Portuguese, one more
'romantical'  ("not well loved")  and other exactly like the 'rough'
version  ("not well f...ed").  There are versions in Italian, including
some dialets, too!  :)

>         (ps: Cecilia, I would never dare to call you mal cogida =P )

Nah, I swear I don't care, Juan.  You can call me 'mal cogida' all the
times you want, because I probably will call you 'mal cogido' a lot of
times in the future yet, hahaha!!  ;D

We know it isn't true, dear.  Our governments fuck us _very well_ all the
days, with no lube, no tenderness and no orgasms, uh!  :((

I am late with a lot of private and public answers.  Uff...  A bit more of
time, please.  :(