Do you notice significant persistent change in climate?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:09:50 PDT 2016

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:35:03 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Denying anthropomorphic climate change is the last bastion of cranks,
> anti-science republicans and fundamentalist religious nuts who want
> to teach creationism in school and claim the earth is 6000 years old.

	Sure. It's quite funny though how some people fail to
	notice that green nutcases are just a mutation of religious
	nutcases. They are just as fanatical and narrow minded as bible
	thumpers.

	Then again, 75% of americans believe in the bible. Taking that
	amount of brain damage into account. it is to be expected that
	they also believe in all sort of pseudo scientific
	'progressive' eco bullshit.

	Also the fact that eco bullshit is 'good' for the 'green'
	sector of the world fascist-corporatist economy is not to be
	taken lightly. The eco nutcases are not as interested in saving
	the planet as in saving their own bank accounts.

	I wonder how much polution the batteries used in
	tesla-garbage-cars generate...