Do you notice significant persistent change in climate?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:26:11 PDT 2016

	http://notrickszone.com/2011/02/16/a-level-look-at-sea-levels/

	But if you want to know how all this bullshit really works look
	at what the great grarpamp commented on the topic

	"And if it takes lies and propaganda and regulation to stop
	that now...then so be it."

	The guy is clearly admitting that lies, propaganda and
	murdering psychos with guns, aka 'the state', are 'legitimate
	means' for the scammers/green nutcases like him and all the
	rest of the 'scientific' mafia to further their interests.