Re: Robert De Niro and Autism – a Tragic Drama of Intimidation

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Sun Apr 17 11:24:39 PDT 2016

A post about vaccines and autism: exactly what does it have to do with
encryption or any other topic even remotely connected to cypherpunks?
Nothing.  That's not an opinion - it is a fact.  Whether I like the topic
or think you're fucking nuts is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with
crypto (etc.)

There are more appropriate outlets for the types of things you two post.
This isn't it.  It's not a moderated list, and no one wants it to be.  But
we generally keep the discussion to some form of
crypto/computers/privacy/security etc.  This anti-vaxxer BS has nothing to
do with the intended scope of the list.  I generally ignore this list
because of the nonsensical mess a few of you have made of it, which has
driven off so many others as well.  Back to ignore mode.

-S