When is it necessary to take up arms?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Apr 9 15:29:27 PDT 2016

On 4/9/16, listo factor <listofactor at mail.ru> wrote:
> On 04/09/2016 07:57 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> Serious analysis interposed with the lighter side of Ukraine's current
>> predicaments:
>
> Interesting. For those attracted to the study of Russian-Ukrainian
> relationship, I also propose the following:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
> Equally serious, but unfortunately it lacks any "lighter side".

Stalin's USSR did a lot of pretty bad stuff from what I understand,
and this is just one example of which the drum was recently beaten due
to the CIA's Ukrainian Maidan (to drum up anti Russian sentiment of
course).

Putin's Russia is worlds away from Stalin's USSR, in time, intentions,
deeds, and the experiences of the nation's people - Russians have been
through hell and back like few in 'the West' ever have; I am most
interested in contemporary reality for obvious reasons.

The contradictions, deceptions and lies in the Western MSM dialogue
are shameful. The CIA's coups are shameful. The West's sanctions
against Russia are shameful (notwithstanding that Western firms,
Western farmers and the Western financial system are all taking the
greatest hits from those "sanctions"). Compare America's foreign
minister Kerry's current "Russia played a constructive role in Syria"
with modern history:
http://russia-insider.com/en/john-kerry-would-be-butcher-syria-forced-praise-russia-delivering-syria-iran-deals/ri13810