[Cryptography] A humble recommendation

Xer0Dynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:28:52 PDT 2016

On 4/6/16, I <beatthebastards at inbox.com> wrote:
> "I've seen prisons."!!

Sorry.  I should have been more clear.  I've been assaulted three
times by police fighting for justice in America.  I've seen them on
the inside.  I've mastered the Law it takes to defend yourself and in
order to do that YOU HAVE TO APPRECIATE THE BASIS OF THE LAW.

They are too thick-headed to appreciate the little guys point of view,
but if you appreciate the law, you can be the victor.

There's serious injustice as I've said happening in America.  But
nearly everyone you report to is complicit.  They are not victims.
They like their redmeat, their television, their iPhone.  Why should
they fight for those with no voice?  (That's the question I had to
answer -- and ANSWERED.)

\0xD