Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Wed Apr 6 12:42:54 PDT 2016

On 04/05/2016 03:30 PM, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 03:13:06 +0000 Zenaan Harkness
> <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
>> "Instead of wondering which billionaire will finally reach
>> out a hand to raise us up, we should stop waiting and start
>> acting."
>>
>> Chart attached, and youtube video (see below) might be worth
>> watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig
>
> That's the political system working as designed anyway. And
> when they say they are going to bypass congress they hardly
> mean it.

Nobody has to "bypass" Congres; you have to take a bypass route to
include them in /any/ real decision making process at the Federal
level.  ;o)

More political fun:

The Power Elite, C. Wright Mills, Oxford University Press, 1956

"The power elite is composed of political, economic, and military
men, but this instituted elite is frequently in some tension: it
comes together only on certain coinciding points and only on
certain occasions of ‘crisis.’ In the long peace of the nineteenth
century, the military were not in the high councils of state, not
of the political directorate, and neither were the economic men —
they made raids upon the state but they did not join its
directorate. During the ‘thirties, the political man was
ascendant. Now the military and the corporate men are in top
positions.

"Of the three types of circle that compose the power elite today,
it is the military that has benefited the most in its enhanced
power, although the corporate circles have also become more
explicitly intrenched in the more public decision-making circles.
It is the professional politician that has lost the most, so much
that in examining the events and decisions, one is tempted to
speak of a political vacuum in which the corporate rich and the
high warlord, in their coinciding interests, rule.

Excerpt:  https://tinyurl.com/elitepower

Mentioned this earlier, mentioning it again:

National Security and Double Government, Michael J. Glennon,
Harvard National Security Journal, 2014

"The United States has, in short, moved beyond a mere imperial
presidency to a bifurcated  system — a structure of double
government — in which even the President now exercises little
substantive control over the overall direction of U.S. national
security policy. Whereas Britain’s dual institutions evolved
towards a concealed republic, America’s have evolved in the
opposite direction, toward  greater centralization, less
accountability, and emergent autocracy."

Full text:  https://tinyurl.com/thedeepstate

Recommended soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
(Pearl Jam, Do The Evolution)

Monarchies did not survive in the new environment created by high
volume trans-oceanic commerce, and the printing press.  Will
Militant Plutocracy survive in the new environment created by its
own unchecked exponential growth - and the Internet?

:o)