You thought it was just your local ISP messing with your HTTP traffic

Ben Mezger me at benmezger.nl
Tue Apr 5 12:39:02 PDT 2016

Not related though, but somehow this reminded me when I bought my domain
at Transip.nl, where I set fake details (such as address and etc, though
real name), and after paying, a day later I received an email requesting
a copy of my passport + bank card to make sure I was really how I said I
was, otherwise they would be forced to block my account and further
address this "fake" issue. It reminded me of how ICANN can really mess
you up too, and personally.

--
Kind Regards,
Ben Mezger