Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Tue Apr 5 10:31:37 PDT 2016

On 04/04/2016 11:13 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> "Instead of wondering which billionaire will finally reach out
> a hand to raise us up, we should stop waiting and start
> acting."
>
> Chart attached, and youtube video (see below) might be worth
> watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig
>

> ----
> http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/01/i-know-why-poor-whites-chant
- -trump-trump-trump/

Hum.

The attached chart referenced above, is one I have been
circulating for months.  It illustrates the result of boom and
bust cycles in the U.S. domestic economy.  With every boom and
bust cycle in the U.S. domestic economy, the income and assets gap
between the upper and lower classes grows wider.  That's probably
why these cycles exist.

Fun fact:  According to an article published in Forbes a couple of
years ago, 400 people own 1/2 the capital assets in the United
States.  Democratic self governance?  Yeah right, that's possible
in a Company Town that spans a continent.

Aside from quoting a little bit of Big Lie propaganda from a
history professor (the notion that Abe Lincoln campaigned as an
abolitionist), the article itself is entirely in line with my own
views on U.S. class warfare, including the role of racism therein.

Apparently it's a VERY popular article:  No sooner had I finished
reading it than a random passer-by mentioned it to me as something
I should read.

:o)