The Panama Papers: If you thought Snowden's Leaks were a 'limited hangout' then...

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Apr 4 15:07:06 PDT 2016

juan wrote:
> 	One could argue there's a bit of collateral damage among the
> 	oligarchy. The piece of propaganda that rysiek kindly linked
> 	has a list of evildoers which includes putin...and an
> 	asshole argentine football player. One would wonder why they
> 	are 'making an example' out of this particular guy. I guess
> 	he's not on obomba's team.

David Cameron's father is in there too.

I've noticed that these sorts of mass unsorted dox dumps often have some
sort of obfuscation angle to them. Just about the time the congressional
Benghazi hearings began someone dumped every damn dox regarding Libya on
the media for publishing. The truth gets lost in the clutter and
ordinary folks who would be interested eyes glaze over. They end up
reinforced in believing what they already 'knew'.

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"