Is it possible to leak huge load of data over onions?

Ben Mezger me at benmezger.nl
Mon Apr 4 12:11:29 PDT 2016

It could be possible, though I think they must have done in a different
way. I don't think waiting 27 days is an option, specially for the
source. Freenet has a file-sharing service by default, that could also
have been used. Mailing is an option too, though you have a risk of
loosing the package, so registering would be needed (fucking his
identify). I am really curious about this, since he was not yet caught.

Also what kind of encrypted chat did he have with the journalist? Did
they already have a OTR or something similar? Or did he have to "teach"
them like Snowden had?

--
Kind Regards,
Ben Mezger