Needs more hardware hacking dox

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:07:47 PDT 2016

Ahh, neat project list - neutering your devices surface is certainly an
interesting bent.

I dig efforts to liberate access to embedded devices running flavors of
linux - usually you can find a guide to root shells on just about anything
that runs the kernel. RTOS, you aren't so lucky.

Your bits are much more complicated in physical land  - things are just so
much easier when a 1 is a 1 and a 0 is a 0, no?

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>