vintage cpunk

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Apr 26 15:36:27 PDT 2016

On 04/26/2016 11:57 AM, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>> On Apr 26, 2016, at 2:43 PM, Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> all fucking rich fucks hate the camping hippies?
> Yup. Especially the rich fucks who earned their own money… Especially the hippies who smell bad. :-)
>
> Cheers,
> RAH

I've noted over the years that many software developers 'smell bad'. I
think it's the cocaine and alcohol.

RR

Ps. Most of those "Rich fucks who earned their own money" blew it off
just as fast as they earned it on hookers and lamborghinis (because they
had no class and didn't understand why they had to wait for delivery on
a Maserati) . A LOT of them can be found down on the San Lorenzo levee.
Burned out and sucking a bottle of two buck chuck.