vintage cpunk

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Apr 26 10:35:37 PDT 2016

Right. A few days ago we slipped under the lasers, slithered past
motion detectors,
aimed a night scope at the silhouette trying to calm a gaggle of
squabbling cats,
quickly snapped a dozen of infrareds, setting off bam, bam, bam,
instantly felt
the shadows fireball around us, singeing our asbestos foiled tents,
stun grenades
blasting our shallows, swarm of drones peppering us with dum-dums, teams of
robots roaring and thrumming and spewing greenish skin-eating droplets and
lung ravaging vapors, thankfully we were ready for all that, except one little
oversight: a great chasm split the desert, a mushroom rose into the air, there
was begoggled Ninja'd Tim hanging upside down like a giant dope-wizened bat
from a black balloon, well, that's the last thing we saw before awakening atop
the Empire State Building, naked and afraid.