China's gold back story

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:32:47 PDT 2016

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 03:47:38 +0000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> There appears to be a multi country effort to (re)build gold backed
> currencies, and there's every chance they will succeed, certainly even
> in the face of crypto currencies - the robustness and security levels
> of current computing facilities means hoarding physical gold is likely
> seen by most, and certainly by nations, as more secure and acceptable
> to the public psyche

	It seems very very unlikely that any government will setup a
	mechanism that destroys one their fundamental means to loot
	their subjects : paper money and inflation.

	Rather, what we are seeing is a move towards a fully
	'electronic' system in which we won't be able to buy half a
	potato without being taxed by the world government.

	And funnily enough, we can thank 'satoshi nakamoto' for making
	this (disaster) happen sooner than later.