#FBIvApple: Cellbrite was just a ruse. "The Greys" cracked it.

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:28:29 PDT 2016

On Apr 14, 2016 1:03 AM, "Steve Kinney" <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 04/13/2016 12:12 AM, Jack Liddy wrote:
> > The person in charge of PR at Cellebrite deserves a raise after
> > this.
>
> Ditto the person or persons who found a way to attribute the crack
> to someone outside the USG.
>
> The SanBerdino* iPhone Massacre:  A Post Mortem
>
> In a case involving "terrorism" and any "Middle Eastern person,"
> the FBI has unlawful legal authority to hand a locked iPhone
> containing material evidence to the NSA for cracking.  NSA hands
> the phone back, locked up with timestamps undisturbed, along with
> a pen drive holding the decrypted content of the device.  All of
> this is done under "Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmentalized
> Information" cover, as befits the work of a Double Nought Spy
> service with a license to do whatever the fuck they want "to
> protect and preserve America's Freedom."
>
> Apple got a great publicity boost, Uncle got a shot at legalizing
> all of the above and more,

It is policy from the executive branch from eo 12333

The word "policy" means "law" now

At this point with how eo's are working the legal system is just overidden

Maybe it is for the build > what can be taken out next etc... but the USG
is also stupid ... they fucked up getting access to tye phone in tge 1st
place