[Cryptography] A humble recommendation

Xer0Dynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:04:43 PDT 2016

> Ahh, those American police, fighting for justice like the rest of us
> should be. What great examples they set.

Agreed, but remember not only are they only 1 branch of the US
government, if they're acting without the authority and direction of
the ELECTED executive, you are at a better legal position than they.

>> I've mastered the Law it takes to defend yourself and in
>> order to do that YOU HAVE TO APPRECIATE THE BASIS OF THE LAW.
>
> Just as well you've clarified the basis of such MASTERY WITH
> CAPITALISATIONS, MAKES IT REALLY CLEAR FOR ME AT LEAST, PROBABLY FOR
> OTHERS TOO.

Hey, my VT220 doesn't allow italics.  And it's simpler to hold down
the shift key when typing than searching for asteriks.

>> They are too thick-headed to appreciate the little guys point of view,
>> but if you appreciate the law, you can be the victor.
>
> I agree with you, but it can be bloody tough getting to the point of
> remaining in one's center in the face of the blatant corruption and
> psychological attacks of a Magistrate or "judge".

Remaining in one's center yes.  Blatant corruption by a Judge, show
me.  Most every time people are victims to Judges who expect certain
kinds of proceedings that decades of lawyers have spoiled them with.
You have to remind them that it's a gov't of the People, not lawyers.

>> There's serious injustice as I've said happening in America.  But
>> nearly everyone you report to is complicit.  They are not victims.
>> They like their redmeat, their television, their iPhone.  Why should
>> they fight for those with no voice?  (That's the question I had to
>> answer -- and ANSWERED.)
>
> Very good, perhaps would be useful to share some of your successes
> with the rest of us. Yes, there's a whole movement which can be
> googled, but I'm responding to you raising specific and personal
> events - many of us are interested in actual events, in particular
> successes, not hearsay.

Well I'm responding also to the idea that people are victims, they are
not.  They are usually complicit actors and beneficiaries of the
SYSTEM.  My personal story is too complex about how a taser shredded
my immune system so that now I can hardly fight for anything due to
the clinical depression.

Marxos