[Cryptography] A humble recommendation

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Apr 6 13:33:49 PDT 2016

Xer0Dynamite wrote:
> That may be your interpretation, but given the foundation of "which it
> stands" and by the letter of the Law, you have tremendous advantage
> you can leverage on you, the individual's, behalf--regardless of how
> corrupt various Legislative acts have made the Law as it stands today.

Tell that to the US prison population... Almost entirely black people
without adequate legal representation. Don't waste your time quoting
history textbooks at me. It just makes you look ignorant of the reality
of American society. A reality that's been that way since the first day
the "Constitution" was signed. which simply codified preexisting
operational structures.

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"