[Cryptography] A humble recommendation

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:35:55 PDT 2016

On 4/5/16, Ismail Kizir <ikizir at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Dan Geer said:
>> Anyone who voluntarily uses a device whose inherent function requires
>> continuous connectivity has no, repeat no, reasonable expectation of not
>> being tracked.

Problem is, people (and the people) either:
- Did (or do not, or no longer, or would not) grant explicit
permission for such.
- Either way, they have no real idea the true depth of what's going on,
not even at the surface, not because they're stupid or doing something else,
but because you keep it secret and don't tell them, even when they ask,
both of which are evil, in particular while under all the other strange
forces being applied to them. Like braindead Facebook and TV.

"Reasonable expectation" has turned out to be, not open truth
and permission, but a linguistic game, not for the people, but
one continually modified upon and against them.

>>> Someone said:
>>> [The] human brain
>>> Oh wait -- these have no reasonable expectation of privacy.
>>> Let the Nuremburg Trials re-commence.

Every year same goes by, is another set of guilotines discreetly readied.