Mossak Fonseca's statement

Ben Mezger me at benmezger.nl
Mon Apr 4 12:12:14 PDT 2016

http://www.scribd.com/doc/306839585/Declaration-de-Mossak-Fonseca-en-anglais

"'Our firm, like many firms, provides worldwide regist
ered agent services for our professional clients (e.g., lawyers, banks,
and trusts) who are intermediaries. As a registered agent we merely help
incorporate companies, and before we agree to work with a client in any
way, we conduct a thorough due-diligence process, one that in every case
meets and quite often exceeds all relevant local rules, regulations and
standards to which we and others are bound.""

--
Kind Regards,
Ben Mezger