nsa taxis

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 12:09:18 PDT 2016

On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 14:50:43 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/30/16, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 	In some ways uber is even more
> > 	hostile to a free market than the 'official'
> > 	state-licenced(like uber) taxi mafia.
>
> Being "better" at something is easy when the
> incumbent player and their strategies are suboptimum.

	Not only that. Uber is better at centralization and
	corporatism - hardly a virtue.

> The current players are angling for lockout, not freedom.

	Well, of course. I never meant that the current state-licensed
	mafias are free-market heroes.

> The day you can roll up in your highly peer reviewed
> brokeass smoked out flower power Vanagon and blaze
> your way to the park from the airport with five execs in
> the back, based on a call from an anonymous overlay network
> decentral p2p rideshare app complete with aforesaid user reviews...
> that's freedom... start coding.

	I haven't looked at the current 'state of the art' in
	decentralized markets lately, but some stuff has already been
	coded, no? Problem is, it's not just a matter of coding...

	Also, anonimity and reputation-based systems don't mix well..