Offtopic posts

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:46:40 PDT 2016

Recently there have been posts regarding offtopic posts.
Speculating that at least one user here has prompted those...

Zenaan got booted (or emigrated) from ubuntu fora
to some dead google group, till finding this place to
post his Rus-Aus etc stuff. This is not a personal swat
at Zenaan (or anyone else), he (and they) are surely
fine folks all around. And such posts are in fact interesting
to interested readers.
But instead is a note that there do need to be other places,
and referrals to such, where such things are ontopic and
uncensored, such that they may call them home.
Unfortunately, unless such posts here make reference
back to a somehow crypto, cpunk, c-tech, c-law context...
they're offtopic.
And frequently violating that should be expected to bring fire...
to the point that the violating author will be silently killfiled,
thus nullifying themselves.

I'm no ontopic angel, send me to hell if you want.