Snowden on the Twitters

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Sep 30 11:20:21 PDT 2015

On 09/30/2015 12:33 AM, Oshwm wrote:
> So, you have to make up your own mind but  i block CF IP addresses and
> have decided that freedom.press is an evil entity.

Ditto.

Domain: freedom.press
IP Address: 108.162.200.15
ISP: CloudFlare
Region: San Francisco (US)

http://en.utrace.de/?query=freedom.press

I wouldn't trust cloudflare to wipe my balls and they seem to be the ISP
for freedomDOTpress

On 9/30/15, Oshwm also wrote:

> they have an onion:
>   http://freepress3xxs3hk.onion/
>
> use it to avoid CF entirely!

I wouldn't trust IT either. If you try logging into Hushmail using Tor
the security question overlay is hosted by... Cloudflare (but not the
rest of Hushmail). Would you suppose CF HAS a vested interest in
stalking Tor for the surveillance state apparatus?

My guess would be that's probably one of their pet surveillance projects.

I understand that a site like fpress undoubtedly needs dDos prevention
services but there has to be some other company providing that sort of
service that isn't connected like a Siamese twin at the wrists and
ankles to the surveillance state.

On 09/30/2015 03:15 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:

> If someone has twitter (I don't have even anonymous one), consider
> trolling Snowden

As a tweet from my account that I don't consider a troll:

On 09/30/2015 08:50 AM, Travis Biehn wrote:

> What would be solid is if there were a browser module that did several
> things:
> Eliminated JavaScript dynamic calls (eval, new function(), setTimeout,
> setInterval, so on.)
> Eliminate 3rd party assets.

I believe NoScript does this as an add-on. It can blacklist cloudflare
but some useful web services such as WeatherUnderground Weather are
badly affected, so fully blocking them limits the utility of the web. Id
say if one only allowed CF for services like that and never showed their
IP to cloudflare otherwise, it wouldn't give them much useful info about
someone.r.

My posts tagged cloudflare
<http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/search/cloudflare>. There's a certain
repetitiveness to the info but this one's a good place to start, with
links to the other related posts >>
<http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/119691050059>

BTW, Yasha Levine hooked me up with the CEO of cloudflare on Twitter one
day for a short hostile 'interview' when I questioned Cloudflare's
hosting of BB's Project PM. If you can't stomach weasel words I'd avoid
reading it.

RR