Snowden on the Twitters

Oshwm oshwm at openmailbox.org
Wed Sep 30 00:33:18 PDT 2015

Sorry, didn't sign :P

Also,

I contacted one of the guys from freedom.press about this and his response was that it was an acceptable risk because they were being DDoS'd.

One of the guys on here, razer ray?, linked to a Yasha Levine article linking CF CEO to Project Honeypot and reckoned he was encouraged to start CF by DoD or some other Gov agency.

I'm not a big fan of Yasha and don't entirely trust what he writes (just an opinion, don't sue :D ) but there were news articles in other websites about some of this stuff.

So, you have to make up your own mind but  i block CF IP addresses and have decided that freedom.press is an evil entity.

Cheers,
Oshwm.

- --