How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 12:07:19 PDT 2015

  From: Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
 To: cypherpunks at cpunks.org
 >  Por curiosidad, vos seguis siendo 'afin' y 'leal' a amati y el
 >  resto de bolsas de mierda de la mafia bitcoin argenta?

No hablo Espanol, senor.
This reminds me of something that happened in prison in 2006.  I was cellies in the SHU (solitary, sort of) with a Mexican, who was illiterate in both English and Spanish.  He'd received some sort of official letter, in Spanish, probably from the Mexican government.   I don't understand (nearly all) Spanish, but I understood, in general, how to pronounce Spanish.  So, I "read" the letter to him, not understanding it at all, and HE understood what I was reading!  I was careful to explain to him that despite the fact I was reading it in Spanish, I had no idea what I was reading actually meant.              Jim Bell