Bitnation system. Looks interesting.

Brenda Fernández me at brendafernandez.com
Tue Sep 22 09:27:23 PDT 2015

wut? you didn't expect us to actually do anything, did you? (:

Crowdfunding + marketing smoke was the whole business plan. The only actual
people involved left back in 2014 when it became clear the ship wasn't
going anywhere because said ship didn't even exist in the first place.

The founder's hotness is their only asset.

--
Brenda Fernández
me at brendafernandez.com
GPG: CE5BEE6C81FCA4D4