How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Sep 21 14:05:59 PDT 2015

On 09/20/2015 09:01 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
> It used to be that whenever Soviet attempts to brutally subjugate some
> country failed, the left would cry "Evil US imperialism"
>
> Now you have actual evil US imperialism happening right in front of
> your noses, for example Haiti, and the left is in total denial.

The Cruise Missile Left is cheering all "humanitarian interventions".
All other left-thinking Mericans have been stupidified by TeeVee.

I defer to: Amusing Ourselves To Death. Neil Postman.

Available at LibCom Anarchist library:

https://libcom.org/library/amusing-ourselves-death-public-discourse-age-show-business-neil-postman

The last chapter regarding Orwell or Huxley, who was right? clinches it.

(personally, much like General Jack Ripper believed water fluoridation
sapping the essence of our manhood, I think "Turkeyburger" is an
insidious plot to stupefy Mericans with  Soma-like L-Tryptophan. Note
how the media always plays up the benefit of it in re Beef burgers, and
anytime you see the word "Meatxxx" or "Burger minus any reference to
beef or 'ham' in food descriptions, at least some significant portion of
it is L-Tryptophan bearing Turkey product.)