How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Sep 20 20:45:57 PDT 2015

On 2015-09-21 1:06 PM, rysiek wrote:
> OHAI,
>
> Dnia poniedziałek, 21 września 2015 12:27:32 James A. Donald pisze:
>> We now know that everyone that McCarthy claimed was a Soviet agent was
>> in fact on the Soviet payroll.
>
> Dnia poniedziałek, 21 września 2015 12:32:09 James A. Donald pisze:
>> Just as Pussy Riot is on the US payroll
>
> for a moment there I entertained a notion of asking you for some sources,

"Blacklisted by History, The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy and
His Fight Against America's Enemies,"

Case by case, Evans reveals the unimpeachable evidence that all of the
so-called victims of McCarthy's crusade against Communist subversion —
every single one of them — really were Communists and agents of a
hostile foreign power