Fwd: Do ethnic Germans have the right to racial and cultural strength? - was Re: At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves.

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Fri Sep 18 14:07:19 PDT 2015

Dnia piątek, 18 września 2015 19:21:01 piszesz:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 09:56:06AM +0200, rysiek wrote:
> > Dnia piątek, 11 września 2015 08:39:05 Tom pisze:
> > > Wanna send back children into a war zone because Oktoberfest?
> >
> > This, I believe, sums it up perfectly!
>
> Indeed, "think of the children" is one of the most convincing scamming
> arguments I have seen.

That is true. And exactly why I like it so in this context -- as usually the
very people that (ab)use this "argument" when talking about pr0n, are
completely, utterly blindsided by it when talking about refugees.

> Isn't this EU's fault for closing borders (check news)?

It is.

> If this is the case, troll the EU, not this list.

If you enable threading view in your mail user agent (you do use a sane one,
that allows for this, right?), you will notice that my e-mail was in the
branch replying to a certain e-mail asking about validity of such a move
(albeit using different words, something about "protecting ethnicity" or
somesuch).

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak