How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Sep 17 09:38:44 PDT 2015

On 09/16/2015 08:05 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
> McCarthy was right to defend the US against Soviet influence

Know the nice thing about flags James? They're all the same color when
they burn.

My mommy was a pink-diaper commie, and I'm an anarchist, and no one has
ANY right to prevent anyone or any society from trying to influence my
decisions.

I'm much more concerned with Western media trying to influence my
opinions so they can sell advertising space to influence me about crap
I'm supposed to have to be socially 'normative' to a murderous and
Earth-destroying '5 planet lifestyle'.