Fwd: Do ethnic Germans have the right to racial and cultural strength? - was Re: At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves.

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Wed Sep 16 05:33:15 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 11:22:59AM +0200, rysiek wrote:
> Are we really to say that our culture is so weak, so vulnerable, so hard to
> defend that an influx of immigrants that amounts to 0,03% (yes, three-
> hundredths of a percent!)[1] of the whole population of the EU is suddenly a
> real threat?
>
> [1] estimated 160 000 immigrants, estimated 508 million EU citizens

These might help you realize what the answer to your question is:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/sep/15/refugee-crisis-hungary-launches-border-crackdown-live-updates

Refugee crisis: Hungary rejects all asylum requests made at border – as
it happened

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/9/15/serbia-urges-hungary-to-open-border.html

The tough new laws make it a criminal offense, punishable with several
years of prison time, to cross into Hungary without permission or to
damage the 103-mile, 13-foot-high fence along the border with Serbian
that was completed on Monday evening.