How much/what hardware does the rowhammer DRAM bug affects?

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Wed Sep 16 02:12:36 PDT 2015

I don't actually know the answer to this, but in a summary article on
the JS exploit they opened by saying part of its beauty was how many
wonderfully peculiar preconditions were required before it became
possible. Browser model, JS engine, hardware acceleration options,
possibly firmwares, and DRAM model/generation/clockspeed.

No reason to be complacent, but the gist was "you probably don't need to
worry about rowhammer-JS".

Rowhammer itself, OTOH, who knows? :)

--
Scientific Director, IndieBio EU Programme
  Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July