John McAfee Runs For US President In 2016 Under Cyber Party

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Sep 13 10:36:12 PDT 2015

On 09/12/2015 01:50 PM, Juan wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 08:21:56 -0700
> Razer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> To wit, here's a critical US history book that was popular at US
>> colleges during the 60s by Richard Hofstadter called "The American
>> Political Tradition"
>>
>> https://mega.nz/#!2A8EkYiS!ml3aaZOp1dngBd_M6GprwkXGD9ZhFqaa-Xmfiadb928
>> <https://mega.nz/#%212A8EkYiS%21ml3aaZOp1dngBd_M6GprwkXGD9ZhFqaa-Xmfiadb928>
>> (pdf, 34mb)
>
> 	Thank Razer! I tried a couple of different browsers and just
> 	got a blank page. Not sure if it's something at my end, some
> 	temporary problem with mega, or what.

Checked it before sending and just now. Link works. Ghostserv shows no
trackers at all on the page. Perhaps it's your browser, or something
related...

Try this @000webhost. About three minutes to download over a wireless
connection. Link's broken because riseup doesn't 'like' 000web.

http://toolofheresy. herobo
.com/files/The%20American%20Political%20Tradition%20-%20Hofstadter,%20Richard.pdf

Note that this IS a free account. Bandwidth and bytes transfered have
limitation but I doubt, unless EVERYONE on the list d/ls it at once,
there should be a problem...