Anyone familiar with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques? I have a mystery.

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 23:18:34 PDT 2015

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 03:18:08 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> For those who can help, please do a Google search for 'Bell further
> alleged in his 2003'You will notice that there are MANY results that
> contain that phrase, but have something close to gibberish, before
> and after it.

	Weird. The search results I'm seeing (first page)

	1) book titled "crypto anarchy"

	2)
	http://www.snowcitycafe.com/assets/28115041/service/ridgefield-connecticut-public-records.html

	3)
	http://www.snowcitycafe.com/assets/28115041/service/jail-records-vine.html

	4)
	http://www.snowcitycafe.com/assets/28115041/service/do-you-have-to-get-a-background-check-to-buy-.html

	5) Jim's wikipedia article

	6)
	http://buriedwithoutceremony.com/wp-includes/service/indiana-state-police-records-division.html

	7)
	http://buriedwithoutceremony.com/wp-includes/service/arizona-public-records-wills.html

	8)
	http://www.vinnatur.org/wp-includes/service/free-website-to-view-criminal-records.html

	9)

	http://www.vinnatur.org/wp-includes/service/free-criminal-records-bureau-uk.html

	10)

	http://culturesource.net/data/records/criminal-background-guidelines.html

	results 2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10 all go to the same spam page.

	In other words, google is such an incredible piece of shit that
	they can't even run a search engine?

> Some results are genuine, but most are apparently not.
>  I suspect that I am the victim of some sort of SEO-techniques,

	...that work against an IT company that rules the universe and
	has a 'market cap' of 428 000 million dollars...