Fwd: Do ethnic Germans have the right to racial and cultural strength? - was Re: At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Sep 11 08:07:22 PDT 2015

On 9/11/15, rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
> Dnia piątek, 11 września 2015 01:27:34 Zenaan Harkness pisze:
>> On 9/11/15, Nathan wrote:
>> > WTF?  I've read this *twice* and I *still* don't get it.....  Is this
>> > an
>> > argument against multiculturalism?
>>
>> That's not the question - the question is, does each individual human
>> of a nation have the right to protect their current, existing culture?
>
> Of course I can defend my culture. But there are two crucial questions
> here:
>  - from what can I defend my culture;
>  - with what means can I defend my culture.
>
> Can I defend my culture verbally from somebody talking shit about it? Sure.
> Can I defend my culture with force from an armed aggressor? Sure.
>
> Can I "defend my culture" from people who had to leave their
> homes due to war?
> How would I even "defend my culture" in such a scenario? Deport
> them all for certain death? Imprison them?..
>
> Asking the "can one defend their culture" question without asking
> the other two is really underhanded and disingenuous.

Or simply seeking the insights of your now asked two questions as
above and struggling (perhaps ironically) to come to such insights by
myself - no underhanded or disingenuous intention need be ascribed.
The thoughtful part of your reply is really appreciated. Thank you for
your patience going forward.

I consider the first ground to be that of individual/ collective
right. Even getting beyond this first ground is a challenge for many -
you're the first person in my (humble, inadequate, deficient...)
attempts over the last year or two, who actually got past "do we have
the right".

Your next two questions are not easy. I have no immediate answer. A
temporary brain dump of things which may arise and perhaps ought be
contemplated to arrive at any sane answer to your last two questions:
- reciprocal legislation on a per-country basis - if we can't build
churches in your country, you can't build mosques in ours; if we can't
buy property in yours, you can't buy in ours
- "tipping points" for 'cultural crisis' due to immigration by
refugees or otherwise
- Christians being executed in various countries today
- the Christian crusades of 100s years ago
- are we humans beyond barbarians to any real extent
- what about those of us in golden middle-class cages, are we
barbarians in disguise
- to what extent is it our "western" governments (and or military
industrial companies) causing the turmoil/ wars from which the genuine
refugees flee from
- should we citizens suffer the fallout from the evil activities of
our governments and military industrial companies bombing brown people
and or poor people - is it possible to stop our governments/ companies
from doing so
- is maintenance of local/ per-country cultural homogeneity worth
pursuing at all, or is that somehow fundamentally at odds with the
majority of humans on the planet being "below the poverty line" and
therefore with their "right to a share" of my (relatively) wealthy
middle class existence (even for example for those on government
assistance/ welfare)

I feel as though we are being sold out by our western governments
driven by the military industrial companies, and that we are being
caused to suffer the consequences of this. And I feel powerless to
stop this evil, to stop the (unlawful, but hey) killing of people on
an industrial scale. I feel that there is so much profit from war,
that there is intention to war and for war, and that this is out of
control. Courtesy the internet we know this turmoil has been
perpetrated continuously since WWII by USAGov (CIA) and its "allies",
lackies, lapdogs - coup after coup, regime change after regime change.
There's so much that's not ok by me and I struggle to find clear and
simple foundations which can approach shared consensus understanding
and agreement on what is wrong, let alone how if at all possible to
fix it.

Thanks for suffering my totally inadequate and rambling attempts at
something resembling communication, but I am sincere in my desire for
a better world - for everyone in it.
Zenaan