How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:09:26 PDT 2015

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:57:19 +0000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> and I say this is a damn good thing and we are fortunate that "Russia"
> has produced someone like this - perhaps not so fortunate for some
> Russians inside Russia, but extraordinarily important, and good, for
> the world as a whole. USA hegemon had to be ended, and it's almost
> done but the shoutin'.

	As far as the US empire being finished, I don't see the process
	as 'almost done'. Rather, it looks as if the US empire keeps
	expanding and now 'almost' controls the whole fucking
	world, either directly or by proxy.

	As to putin and co. they aren't any better than the nato mafia.
	As a temporary measure I do agree it's good that the american
	nazis get 'counterbalanced'. But it's not really a long term
	solution.