Repbin release v0.0.2

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Thu Sep 10 01:45:27 PDT 2015

Dnia czwartek, 10 września 2015 03:23:04 grarpamp pisze:
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 2:44 AM, Cathal (Phone)
>
> <cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:
> > No blockchains, but you've seen gittorrent right? :)
>
> That's it. And actually, blockchains. The refs:
>
> http://blog.printf.net/articles/2015/05/29/announcing-gittorrent-a-decentral
> ized-github/ https://github.com/cjb/GitTorrent
> http://code.google.com/p/gittorrent/
>
> [gcode is dying, mirror if interested]

Yeah, the problem with this is how you actually have to pay to use it:

"Making any Bitcoin transaction on the blockchain I believe currently costs
 around $0.08 USD, so you pay your 8 cents to the miners and the network in
 compensation for polluting the blockchain with your 80 bytes of data."

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147