Re: Hackers spent at least a year spying on Mozilla to discover Firefox security holes – and exploit them

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:14:03 PDT 2015

I realize Chrome is basically a version of spyware or adware. It does
direct you to google by default.

But, it's the same dilemma with Tor exit nodes. At least with your
ISP, not just any one can offer you internet service. With a tor exit
node, anyone with a few thousand bucks could be running it.

Although what am I saying? I never paid a cent for Firefox.